Monday, July 7, 2014

My New Radiant Fushia Blush from Hourglass





Loooovely packaging.......jsut sooo sleek and luxurys....


This is my first Ambient light blush in Radiant Magenta....my first but definitly not my last....


look how wonderful highly pigemented it is.....

I defintly didnt think that at all....thought it was just gonna be sheer sheer amount of color....

but I was wrong.....



Bad swacth....cause it does come out stronger in real life.....

But to explain even though its highly pigmented since it is a mix a fushion with the ambient light powder it applys very sheer but instead of being this bright pop of color on the cheek it jsut melts into the cheeks and also has this lovely sheen/glow luminessence glow on the cheeks....


This is the deepest color they got...but I cant wait to get the lighter ones as well.....

Its sucha  cool innovative technology behind these......amazing products....


I loove this blush.......they are all handmade.....so they can look very different...

It just gives this perfect apperance to your face....and it lokos like you have nothing on...proabbly a lot to do with the powder that its so so finly milled and  the innovative light thought behind it

Hourglass has really done it....

so impressed....

cant wait to get my hands on the full collection...

Will soon soon have a Video HAUL on my channel where this blush is included....and swatched live......

Lots of love

MizzmadeUp







No comments:

Post a Comment