Monday, July 7, 2014

My New youngblood Luminous cream blushes


Here you have my new cream luminous blushes from Youngblood...

I have my favourite cream highlighter from before from them...actually is just a  luminous cream blush......
(champagne Life) its sooo amazing...

So I felt I needed to try some of there oter  blushes as well....




got Taffeta and Pink Cashmere





Pink Cashmere


Taffeta


So so incredible creamy when swatched.....and you only have to dab very gently to get product...


Here you can see it swatched...very pretty oth colors.....

On the picture below in more dayligt you can see the luminousity in it even more.....

Know I am gonna looove these on...

and one of the coolest things...and what i looove with makeupproducts is when they can double.....or just simply have multi purpose...

These can also be used on the lips......on the eyes...






Lovely colors...

Looove a good multi task product...

will get back to you soonwith pictures in looks...

Have you tried any of there products?

Tell me whats your favourite if you have ?

I loove there hd powder as well.....and some other priducts...

are a bit oricier here but well well ...you do get a LOT for your oney in terms of Quality and since it is you only have to use the smalles amount for it to show....so you will not run out fast...-

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp




No comments:

Post a Comment